The Irritatis: the road The Irritatis: the road

"I have my own coolant recipe" -- immediately click on trousers.

Number Number

This is just great. I'd love to collab on a gamejam sometime, as I think we have similar tastes, if you'd be interested. Take a look at the stuff we've developed.

Bunker Down 2030 Bunker Down 2030

An excellent resource management simulator. I was super excited when I saw the production quality of the intro, and it certainly did not disappoint.

KoberGirl responds:

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it. I learned alot making this game and hope to improve it and add more complex gameplay in future versions.

Project Rabbit Episode 0 Project Rabbit Episode 0

I like and hate the art direction all at the same time. The cartoony style absolutely works for a game like this, but I feel like at least the fox/wolf thing, being a main character, could have used some more work. Otherwise, a very creative piece.

LittleBlueAnt responds:

Thanks! :D

I wanted to work on the Fox more, but I ran out of time :(

Wanderer Wanderer

Unique and clever gameplay. Level two is so hard I quit. Time-sensitive levels should be saved for at least level 6, so players can get a hang of the controls. I may just be uncoordinated.

onnig90 responds:

Thanks for the review. Those were the only 2 levels that I had completed, hence the spike in difficulty increase.

Pride and Punishment Pride and Punishment

5 stars on the art direction. I was really confused by not being able to jump over the wall on the first level until I realized what the space bar does :)

glitchs2d responds:

If you shoot your bow into the wall then you can use your arrows as a platform, but the space bar was supposed to be used by me to speed up game play so I can hurry up and test whatever it is that I want.

The Night in The Light The Night in The Light

Clever entry. Love unique gameplay like this. Got 4/4 and nothing happened -- is there more than one level?

The Bells of Atlantis The Bells of Atlantis

It's very pretty. I couldn't figure out which way to go :(

Remnants Remnants

A good entry. Controls are too close together for my fat fingers. I think there's also some issues with how difficult the game gets in just level two.

MintPaw responds:

Thank you, try using an Xbox 360 controller. Also I've played with mana regen rates and tried to make it bit easier, especially with only one player. Maybe grab a friend and give it a second shot.

Unknown Cliche Unknown Cliche

A very good entry -- but a game like this is make-or-break on art. That shouldn't be your "remake." You could have easily created two-layer parallax backgrounds at the very least to improve the "feel" of the environment. Gotta start somewhere!

xinelu responds:

You are totally right pal! =) thx for the advice